The heater uses light gasoline as fuel, and is controlled by a small single-chip microcomputer. The heating fan wheel sucks in cold air and blows it into the cab and compartment after heating to form a heating system independent of the original car heating system.
1. Heating of truck cabs, heating of electric vehicles
2. Warm the compartments of medium-sized buses (Ivy Temple, Ford Transit, etc.)
3. The vehicle needs to be kept warm in winter (such as transporting vegetables and fruits)
4. Various special vehicles for field operations to heat
5. Heating of various ships
1. Smart plateau function
2. Compact structure, volume, convenient installation
3. Fuel saving, emission reduction and environmental protection
4. Quiet operation, fast heating, stable performance, easy to operate 5. Self-protection and self-diagnosis function
Treatment of Usual Troubles
1 During use, the heater may become unable to start normally or die out after start. Such troubles may lead to locking state. In such case,you can press the button which is lighting on then work indicator goes out. Turn off the heater and keep it in such state for at least 5 seconds. Then, restart the heater.
2 Circuit troubles may be caused by different reasons, such as corrosion of connectors, poor contact of connectors, wrong connection of wires, corrosion of wires or fuse, corrosion and looseness of battery poles, etc. Users need to check and prevent such troubles and offer good maintenance.
3 The reasons for the troubles to the heater can be indicated by the green LED on the control switch . When the following troubles occur, users can take measures to solve:
(a)Failure to turn on the heater and the indicator light is not illuminating, the reason is open circuit of fuse or wrong connection of wires.
(b)The heater runs idly and no start process occurs after the heater is powered on, this indicates that the temperature of air inlet (or the ambient temperature around the external temperature sensor) is higher than the set heating temperature, or called hot start. In such case, you need to turn the control switch knob clockwise to have a higher set temperature.
(c)When the LED flashes once, troubleshooting can be solved by the methods list in our manual.