The main equipment of Model 2KW air parking heater (hereinafter referred to as the heater) is a small fuel furnace controlled by a single-chip micro- processor. Its furnace body (the heat exchanger) is located in the hood-shape case,which serves as independent air passage. Cold air is sucked into the air passage by the heat supplying fan and blown out when it becomes hot, so as to form another heating system that is independent to the original heating system of the vehicles.
In such a way, heat can be supplied by the heater to driver’s cab and passengers’ compartment no matter the engine is working or not working. The heater is fully automatically controlled. It features in compact structure, easy installation, energy-saving, environmental protection, safety and reliability, easy maintenance, etc.
|Heat Power (W)||2000|
|Rated Power Consumption (W)||14~29|
|Working (Environment) Temperature||-40℃~+20℃|
|Working height above sea level||≤1500m|
|Dimensions (mm)||Length323±2 width 120±1 height121±1|
|Mobile phone control（Optional）||No limitation（GSM network coverage）|
|Remote control（Optional）||Without obstacles≤800m|
|Weight of Main Heater (kg)||2.6|
1.After the heater is installed, in order to remove air trapped in the fuel supply system thoroughly and fill the fuel route with fuel only we Specially designed for oil pump function alone:In the Ventilation mode, short connection external temperature sensor 3 times continuously,then the fuel pump (4hz) stop pump fuel after the fourth time.Only effective when each power on.
2. Trial operation is necessary for the heater before it is put into normal use. At trial operation, you have to check leakage from all connections and all safety issues. If discharge of dense smoke is observed or irregular combustion noise or fuel smell is sensed, the heater must be turned off. Please take out the fuse, making the heater unable to operate. The heater can only be put into use after it is tested by qualified professionals.
3.Before each heating season, check shall be performed by qualified professionals for maintenance works, details as follows:
(a)Check air inlet and air outlet to find any pollution or foreign matters.
(b) Clean the external of the heater.
(c)Check if there is any corrosion or loose connection for electric contacts.
(d)Check to find any clogging and damage to the air inlet pipe and exhaust pipe.
(e)Check to find any leakage on the fuel pipe.
4.If the heater will not work for a long time, you’d better run it once every four weeks and let it run for 10 minutes at least to prevent malfunction of mechanical parts.
5.The air inlet port and air outlet vent of the heater must be kept clean and unblocked to provide smooth route for air flow, so as to prevent overheating.
6. If fuel is replaced with low-temperature fuel, run the heater for at least 15 minutes to fill new fuel into the fuel pipe and fuel pump.
7 .When fill fuel for the heater, you have to turn off the power first. To do this, just turn the control switch anticlockwise to position “0”.
8. The heat exchanger of the heater can not work for longer than 10 years. When it has worked for ten years, it must be replaced with a qualified one. The replace work must be performed by the heater manufacturer or its authorized agent. At this time, the overheating sensor shall be replaced too.
9. The exhaust pipe of the heater for discharge of waste gas after combustion, if arranged in an area with passengers, shall be replaced with qualified one when it has worked for 10 years.
10. If electric welding is performed to the vehicle, please detach the positive wire of power supply of the heater from the battery and connect it to earth to protect the controller from any damage.
11. The ambient temperature shall be in the range of -40℃~85℃ for transport and storage of the heater to avoid any damage to its electronic elements and components.
12. Only authorized customer service stations are allowed to provide repair and installation for the heater. It is prohibited to make repair by yourself or use non-manufacturer’s parts or components so as to avoid danger.
13. The manufacturer shall not be held responsible for any damage to the heater if the heater is opened without authorization or such damage is caused due to installation or operation with violation against the regulations.