The ignition plug of the parking heater is a component that often has problems with the heater. Now let's sort out the troubleshooting methods for the ignition plug of the parking heater.
1. The ignition plug is not connected correctly
Remedy: Check whether the plug-in is connected correctly and whether the lead wire is loose. If so, please re-plug in
2. The lead wire of the ignition plug is short-circuited or open
Remedy: Use a multimeter to check whether the lead wire of the ignition plug is short-circuited or open. If so, please repair or replace
3. The ignition plug is damaged
Remedy: Use a multimeter to check the resistance value between the two leads of the ignition plug. The resistance value should be between 0.6-1.2 ohms. If it is not in this range, please replace
Tips for daily maintenance of parking heater:
1. Check the tightness of the water pipe, whether there are bends and interference parts.
2. Check the tightness of the fuel pipeline and whether it is leaking.
3. Check whether the circuit is damaged, whether the connector is loose, and whether the fixing is reliable.
4. Check whether the pump motor is operating normally and whether there is abnormal noise.
5. Check the glow plug or ignition generator for carbon deposits.
6. Check the combustion-supporting air and exhaust pipes, and the smoke exhaust is smooth and unblocked.
7. Whether the fan of the radiator and defroster has abnormal noise or card issue.
8. Ensure that the oil tank, oil pipe and oil filter solenoid valve are clean to prevent dirt from blocking the oil circuit.