The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and the air-conditioning system in the RV starts to work and provides a comfortable temperature.
There are two options for installing the RV air conditioning system.
1. The overhead air conditioning system is installed on the roof of the vehicle, saving storage and living space.
2. The bottom air conditioning system can be installed under the sofa deck, storage space or rear compartment. It is not only easy to fix, but also lightweight. Another advantage of the bottom-mounted air conditioner is that through the duct arrangement system, the cold air can be delivered to the place you want accurately.
The RV air conditioning system requires a certain amount of electrical energy. Through an inverter, the 12v on-board battery can be converted into a 220v AC voltage. Some RV air conditioning systems can also be used while driving.
• Electrical appliances such as induction cookers and air conditioners all require high-power power. Therefore, you should find out whether the destination camp has enough power and which appliances the inverter can drive at the same time.
• Avoid opening doors and windows unnecessarily: that would have to cool the hot air again.
• If the vehicle is in the sun, it should be ventilated first to exhaust hot air from the vehicle.
• The RV is parked in the shade or shade, and the air conditioner can cool down faster.
• Even if modern air-conditioning systems work relatively quietly, you should still consider that neighbors camping around will not be disturbed.
• A large amount of water condensed in the air must be discharged during the cooling process. Therefore, you should regularly check whether the condensate drain hole is unblocked.
• Filter care: The integrated indoor air filter needs to be cleaned or replaced regularly, and it is recommended to be once a year.
• Avoid parking on a slope when the air conditioner is running. Otherwise, the compressor will not be able to realize the complete circulation of the coolant, which will cause operation failure.