1. Avoid vehicle exposure
The intensity of sunlight in summer will be very high, which is a very severe test for vehicles. Because the vehicle is a relatively closed space, it is exposed to direct sunlight for a long time in summer, and the high temperature will seriously affect the performance of the entire vehicle, and accelerate the aging of the paint and interior parts.
(1) After washing the car in summer, dry the car body in time to prevent the sun from burning the paint through water droplets.
(2) Vehicles should not be parked in the sun, and should be parked in shady places such as trees and underground garages.
(3)Do not place flammable and explosive materials such as perfumes, lighters, etc. on the center console of the car, because in high temperature weather, it is easy to cause explosion risks.
2. Pay attention to heavy rain
Thunderstorm is a common weather condition in summer, and it is often accompanied by other strong convective weather. Therefore, it is necessary to pay more attention to thunderstorm days.
(1) The vehicle should not be parked in low-lying places to prevent the vehicle from soaking in water after the rainstorm.
(2) Clean up the dead leaves, branches and other debris scattered on the vehicle in time to prevent them.
(3)Clever use of car air conditioner.
3. The high temperature in summer will greatly increase the frequency of use of car air conditioners, so the use of air conditioning systems requires special attention.
(1) Do not turn on the car air conditioner immediately after getting in the car. The correct way is to open the window in time to allow the hot air in the car to be discharged in time.
(2) After the vehicle is started, do not turn on the on-board air conditioner immediately. This will increase the load on the engine and is not conducive to the cooling of the vehicle. You should wait for the vehicle to drive for a period of time before turning it on.
(3)If equipped with automatic air conditioning, you can directly turn on the AUTO block. The vehicle will automatically set the blower outlet intensity and air conditioning temperature based on the sensing temperature, avoiding repeated operations and improving driving safety.
(4) Turn off the air conditioning system in advance and then turn off the flame, which can effectively protect the air conditioning compressor and other components.
(5) The inner and outer circulation are used alternately. When the vehicle needs to cool down quickly, the inner loop can be turned on first, and the outer loop can be used for a period of time after the temperature inside the vehicle is appropriate. The advantage of this is that it can provide some fresh air to the vehicle when the entire vehicle is closed, and prevent the air turbidity problem of a single internal circulation.
(6) If the air conditioner has had a musty or stale smell, it means that the air conditioner system has been abnormal and needs to be cleaned or repaired in time.
4. Prevent high temperature tire blowout
The road surface after the high temperature in summer is not too stressful for the tires. Long-term driving will also cause tire friction and heat. At this time, the risk of tire blowout is very prone to occur, and special attention is required.
(1) Good car use habits should be cultivated. Pay more attention to the tire pressure value before daily travel, and replenish it in time when the tire is found to be inflated.
(2) Clever use of vehicle configuration, such as equipped with tire pressure monitoring function, can intuitively observe the tire pressure of the vehicle, confirm whether the tire pressure value is normal before driving, and ensure the safety of daily driving.
(3) Clean the foreign matter in the tire pattern in time to prevent the risk of affecting the tire performance or causing a tire blowout.
(4)Pay attention to the usage of the tire itself. If aging, cracking, severe wear, etc. are found, they should be replaced in time to improve the safety performance of the vehicle.