Principles of car air conditioning
There are basically two categories of car air conditioners. The following Nanfeng car independent air conditioners will introduce to you:
1. Independent air conditioning: There is a dedicated power source (such as a second internal combustion engine) to drive the operation of the entire air conditioning system. Generally used in long-distance freight, high-floor large and medium buses and other vehicles. Independent air conditioners require two engines, high fuel consumption, and high cost at the same time, and their repair and maintenance are very difficult, requiring very skilled engine maintenance personnel, and engine parts are not easy to obtain, especially imported engines; in addition, the design and Installation is more likely to cause system quality problems, and the additional drive engine increases the probability of failure.
2. Non-independent air conditioning: an air conditioning system that directly uses the driving power (engine) of the car to operate. The non-independent air conditioner is operated by the compressor driven by the main engine and controlled by an electromagnetic clutch. When the power is turned on, the clutch is disconnected and the compressor stops, thereby regulating the supply of cold air to achieve the purpose of controlling the temperature in the cabin. The advantages are simple structure, easy installation and arrangement, and low noise. Because it needs to consume 10%-15% of the power of the main engine, it directly affects the acceleration performance and climbing ability of the car. At the same time, its cooling capacity is affected by the speed of the car. If the car stops running, its air conditioning system also stops running. Nevertheless, non-standalone air conditioners have gradually become the leading products in the market due to their lower cost (relative to standalone air conditioners) and reliable quality. Currently, most cars, vans, and minibuses use this type of air conditioner. Currently non-independent air conditioners.
Characteristics of car air conditioning system
(1) Vibration is large when the air conditioner is running
As mentioned earlier, the car air conditioner is a mobile car air conditioner. Due to uneven roads and large bumps and vibrations during driving, the connecting pipes in the device should be flexible refrigerant pipes.
(2) The condenser is close to the radiator of the engine, so its condensing temperature is often low and high, so its operating conditions are worse than other air-conditioning devices.
(3) The compressor of the automobile air conditioning system is directly driven by the engine, which is realized by a belt drive mechanism. When the compressor is not working, the compressor can be disconnected from the engine, which is realized by an electronic clutch. When the air-conditioning system stops working, you should always check the tightness of the belt to determine whether the clutch action is correct. Sometimes the clutch affects the compressor shaft seal due to damage to the bearing, causing refrigerant leakage at the compressor shaft seal. So check for early signs of clutch bearing damage.
Compared with car air conditioners, it is much more convenient to use Nanfeng car independent air conditioners, and you can choose to buy them.