Parking heater system
The parking heating system was first popular in some European countries. In some European countries, due to their geographical location, the winter climate is quite low. This brings great inconvenience to people’s lives, especially when commuting to and from get off work, entering a car with a lower temperature from a comfortable environment, which makes it difficult for people to adapt, and even affects driving; not only that, the low temperature water tank Frozen things also happen from time to time, which not only causes inconvenience to car owners, but also causes certain economic losses; and it also becomes difficult to start the vehicle. Therefore, the parking heating system came into being. It can solve people's confusion.
(1). Without starting the engine, you can preheat the engine and the interior at the same time, allowing you to open the door in the cold winter to enjoy the warmth of home.
(2) Preheating is more convenient. The advanced remote control and timing system can easily heat the car at any time, which is equivalent to having an on-board heater.
(3) Avoid wear and tear caused by cold start at low temperature. Research shows that the engine wear caused by a cold start is equivalent to a normal vehicle driving 200 kilometers, and 60% of the engine wear is caused by the cold start. Therefore, installing a parking heater can fully protect the engine and extend the service life of the engine by 30%.
(4) Solve the difficulties of defrosting, scraping snow, and wiping fog on the windows, avoiding the fetters of wearing heavy clothes. No need to wait, get in the car and leave, providing drivers and passengers with a pleasant, comfortable and safe driving surroundings.
(5) In summer, the vehicle can be ventilated, and cool and refreshing air can be delivered to the cab, realizing multiple functions in one machine.
(6) The service life is 10 years, one time investment, life-long benefit.
(7) The structure is small and exquisite, easy to install. Easy maintenance, can be disassembled and assembled to the new car when changing the car