Dear heater users:
In order to make the heater on your car work better for you, please check and maintain the heater according to the following requirements:
1. Check whether the fuel in the fuel tank is sufficient, whether the fuel meets the local operating environment temperature, whether the fuel is sticky or turbid, and whether there is oil leakage at each interface in the oil circuit.
2. After replacing the antifreeze liquid or replenishing the antifreeze liquid in the water tank, turn on the water pump, loosen (or press the bleed valve) the bleed bolts on the heater and radiator, and exhaust the plumbing system until the heater and heat dissipation When there is no air bubble coming out of the exhaust port of the device, then tighten each bleed bolt.
3. Turn on the first gear water pump switch, the water pump indicator light is on, the water circulation is normal, turn on the heater switch, the indicator light on the heater switch and the indicator light on the water pump switch are on, the heater automatically enters the ignition program, and the ignition sensor judges that it is on fire. The device works normally. The water temperature sensor at the water inlet of the heater (fire extinguishing at 78°C, re-ignition at 65°C) automatically controls the constant temperature of the antifreeze in the circulating system.
4. Turn off the heater switch. After about 3-5 minutes, the indicator light on the switch goes out, and then turn off the heater power supply and the vehicle power switch.
5. If smoke is obvious when the heater is working normally, adjust the air inlet adjusting piece appropriately (adjust clockwise to increase the air inlet).
It is strictly forbidden to place flammable and explosive materials in the heater compartment, and keep the heater area clean.
Hebei Nanfeng Automobile Equipment (Group) Co., Ltd.