What caused the failure of the parking heater oil pump?
The parking heater oil pump is compact in structure and small in size and easy to install. The product itself is generally very good, but there are many driver users who will have some problems.
Let's talk about the possible causes of oil pump failure.
1. Oil quality problems. One of the oil quality problems may be the quality of the oil. Sometimes some impurities will enter the fuel tank, and these impurities will enter the tubing after entering. It may cause damage to the oil pump.
2. The temperature is too low, causing the oil to be frozen. Cause the oil pump to be blocked and burned out. Therefore, it is recommended that you add oil with a low freezing point when you use the parking heater, so that the oil will not be frozen.
3. Circuit problems, complicated road conditions for various vehicles may cause damage to the oil pump wires.
4. The installation angle will cause damage to the oil pump or heater failure.
Here are some precautions when installing the parking heater oil pump:
The fixed oil pump uses a shock-absorbing rubber sleeve, and a rubber tube is used for the transition between the oil pump and the oil pipe. The oil pipe must be inserted to the bottom and tightly against the oil pump and the oil inlet of the fuselage. Otherwise, air bubbles may cause shutdown. The installation angle of the oil pump is recommended Inclined upward 15°, parallel installation is not allowed, and the length of the oil pipes at both ends of the oil pump cannot exceed 5m.
1. It is not allowed to choose the installation angle between 0°~15°
2. Preferred installation angle between 15°~35°
3. Allow to choose the installation angle between 35°~90°
Install the parking heater oil pump according to the above method. The installation specification is a necessary condition for us to ensure the normal use of the parking heater.