Function 1: Warm up the engine to achieve instant start
● Reduce losses and prolong service life: under low temperature conditions, frequent starting of the engine will easily lead to battery loss and wear and tear of engine parts; fuel heaters can help the engine to achieve a one-time ignition success and play a dual protective role for the engine and the battery .
● Preheating in advance makes it more economical to use; under normal circumstances, car owners will start the vehicle first, preheating for 3-5 minutes, which will invisibly increase car fuel consumption. The heater can preheat the engine in the off state, reducing wear and tear and saving fuel. Experiments show that the fuel heater consumes only about one-fifth of a liter of fuel when used for one hour.
Function 2: The driving and parking heating air source can be used anytime and anywhere
● Ultra-low noise is more environmentally friendly: Compared with the overhead air conditioner of the motorhome, the fuel heater has lower noise, ensuring that the motorhome life is not disturbed by noise.
● It is more convenient to use independently: The overhead air conditioner not only requires continuous external power supply, but is also affected by various environmental factors such as rain and snow. The fuel heater can be used independently and is not affected by the external environment.
Function 3: Heating domestic water, safe, convenient and comfortable
● Safety: Electric heaters and gas water heaters installed on traditional RVs are prone to leakage of electricity and gas during use, which poses safety risks. The fuel heater realizes the cooling and heating conversion through the "over water heating" device, and there is no safety hazard.
● Convenience: The fuel heater is equipped with a one-key start device, which is convenient and quick to operate, and the water temperature can quickly reach 60°C in a very short time.
● Comfort: After installing a fuel heater, hot water can be supplied in all seasons in the RV, and you can enjoy it wherever you go.
A survey in the German market shows that 76% of consumers are willing to buy a car with a heater, 33% of consumers naturally think that a heater is an effective means to improve winter comfort, and 15% are willing to Install this device in a few years.