The characteristics of the parking heating system are:
1. Independent work: This heating system works independently of the engine. The entire process only needs to rely on battery power to drive the coolant pump and air-conditioning blower. The engine does not participate in operation, which effectively protects the vehicle.
2. High flexibility: The system can not only be turned on manually, but also can be turned on by timing, remote control, and mobile phone text messages or phone calls, with high flexibility.
3. Whole vehicle heating: Since the parking heater works by heating the coolant in the water tank, the engine is also heated when the temperature in the cabin is heated, eliminating the trouble of preheating after starting the vehicle in winter. Also make the engine cold start wear lower.
Winter is going arrive, and at this time, self-check and maintenance should be done on the parking heater of your RV.
In order to ensure that all friends can use fuel heaters normally in winter and try to avoid unnecessary after-sales caused by improper daily maintenance and improper use, please do the self-check and maintenance of heaters before the coming of this winter. as follows:
1. If the heater has not been used for a long time, please confirm the following when restarting the heater:
a. The heater appearance (especially the head part) is not seriously damaged
b. The heater's oil circuit, water circuit (only plumbing heater), and circuit (fuse) are all connected normally
c. The inlet and outlet of the heater are unobstructed without foreign matter
2. The heater must be operated once every time the high-grade winter diesel or coolant is changed, and the burning time is not less than 30 minutes
If the heater cannot be started or works abnormally during the heater maintenance process, please follow the procedure below for self-examination and troubleshooting:
1. Turn on the heater switch
2. Cut off the heater's power supply (this can be achieved by pulling out the fuse or cutting off the heater's main power supply)
3. After half a minute, restore the heater's power supply (to restore the fuse or the main heater power supply), then restore the heater switch and then restart the heater.