How does the parking heater work and operate
1. Use the remote control, mobile phone or digital timer to start the parking heater.
2. After the device is activated, the metering pump will deliver fuel from the fuel tank to the heater.
3. The glow plug in the heater starts heating after being energized, and at the same time introduces the surrounding air into the heater.
4. The fuel is vaporized through the glow plug. When the required temperature is reached, the oil-air mixture will be ignited.
5. The cooling liquid flows through the heater, and then is pumped to the cooling liquid circulation after heating.
6. The hot water enters the radiator of the car, and then the fan blows the warm air directly into the compartment.
7. Hot water flows from the car radiator to the engine while heating the engine.
8. After the heated coolant returns to the heater, the circulation starts again.