Automobile fuel heater, also known as parking heating system, is an independent auxiliary heating system on the vehicle. It can be used after the engine is turned off, or it can provide auxiliary heating during driving. Generally divided into two types: water heating system and air heating system. According to the type of fuel, it can be divided into gasoline heating system and diesel heating system. Large trucks and construction machinery mostly use diesel air heating systems, and family cars are mostly used. Gasoline plumbing heating system.
The working principle of the parking heating system is to extract a small amount of fuel from the fuel tank to the combustion chamber of the parking heater, and then the fuel is burned in the combustion chamber to generate heat, which heats the engine coolant or air, and then dissipates the heat to the cabin through the heater radiator Inside, the engine is also warmed up at the same time. In this process, battery power and a certain amount of fuel will be consumed. Depending on the size of the heater, the amount of fuel required for heating once varies from 0.2 to 0.3 liters.
The parking heating system is mainly composed of intake air supply system, fuel supply system, ignition system, cooling system and control system. Its working process can be divided into five working steps: air intake phase, fuel injection phase, mixing phase, ignition and combustion Stage and heat exchange stage.
When the switch is turned on, the heater works as follows:
1. The centrifugal water pump starts pumping trial operation and check whether the waterway is normal;
2. After the water circuit is normal, the fan motor rotates to blow in air through the intake pipe, and the dosing oil pump draws oil into the combustion chamber through the input pipe;
3. The ignition plug is ignited;
4. After the fire is ignited at the head of the combustion chamber, it burns completely at the tail and exhausts the exhaust gas through the exhaust pipe:
5. The flame sensor can sense whether the ignition is on according to the temperature of the exhaust gas. If it is on, the spark plug will be turned off;
6. The water passes through the heat exchanger to absorb and take away the heat, and then circulates to the engine water tank.
7. The water temperature sensor senses the temperature of the water, if it reaches the set temperature, it will turn off or reduce the combustion level:
8. The air controller can control the intake of combustion air to ensure the efficiency of combustion;
9. The fan motor can control the speed of air intake;
10. The overheating protection sensor can detect when there is no water or the waterway is blocked and the temperature is higher than 108 degrees, it will automatically turn off the heater.
Because the parking heating system has a good heating effect, safe and convenient to use, and can also realize remote control, the car can be preheated in cold winter, which greatly improves the comfort of the car, so it has been used in some high-end models Standard configuration, such as Audi Q7, BMW X5, New 7 Series, Land Rover Range Rover, Touareg TDI diesel version, Audi A4 and R36. In some alpine regions, many people install them at their own expense, especially trucks and RVs used in the cold north.