Main functions of parking fuel heater:
1. Warm up the engine: thereby eliminating and avoiding cold start, reducing the wear of the engine and extending its service life.
2. Hot water system: The coolant of the original car is heated by the heater, and then flows through the hot water heat exchanger. The clear water flowing through the hot water heat exchanger exchanges heat with the heated coolant and the temperature rises. Produce hot water. Even in the cold outdoors, you can also enjoy a hot spring bath. And the use cost is also lower. (Water heater, the price is higher)
3. Warm air system: The coolant of the original car is heated by the heater, and then flows through the warm air heat exchanger, and the fan of the warm air heat exchanger promotes heat exchange with the air to generate warm air to ensure a suitable temperature in the car .
It solves the problem that in the absence of generators and power supplies, users can enjoy outdoor life comfortably and comfortably for a long time, while using it economically and safely.
Customer experience of using parking fuel heater:
1. The cab is no longer like an ice cellar, hahaha, the frost on the glass has almost melted when I go downstairs, and the guy next to me is still cleaning it with a snow shovel.
2. The fuel consumption is very low, which saves a lot of fuel than hot cars.
3. Engine wear should not be as serious as during cold start. This should be observed for a long time.
4. In case of traffic jam, you can turn off the engine and turn on the preheater, and there will be warm air.
5. Very intelligent. After the preheater detects the battery voltage drop, it will automatically stop heating and blower to ensure the power required for starting.