1. After the heater has been running for a period of time (according to the user's usage), the ignition plug should be unscrewed to clean up the carbon deposits. If the ignition plug is burned out, the ignition plug should be removed and replaced with a new one.
2. If too much carbon deposits cause the thermal efficiency to decrease, clean the radiating fins on the inner wall of the water jacket and the carbon deposits in the combustion chamber.
3. If you find that the heater main engine intake pipe, exhaust pipe and oil drop pipe are blocked by mud, please clean and dredge in time. Please keep the heater compartment clean, and no flammable debris is allowed around.
4. Ensure that the oil tank, oil pipe and oil filter solenoid valve are clean to prevent dirt from blocking the oil circuit.
5. In the heater circulation system, an antifreeze compatible with the ambient temperature should be used as the circulating heating medium.
6. The heater water pump should be checked regularly according to the user's usage. If the water seal part that plays a role of sealing is found to be leaking, or the water pump is difficult to start and run, it should be repaired in time.
7. The automatic control box, oil filter electromagnetic rice and other electrical components on the heater host are maintained according to the general maintenance methods of low-voltage electrical appliances. The performance parameters of the automatic control box are carefully debugged by the manufacturer before leaving the factory, and the user should not modify it without authorization.
8. Ensure that the thermal control is in good condition and check it regularly. If the micro switch is found to be malfunctioning or damaged, please replace it in time.
9. The main motor mostly used by heaters does not need to be repaired after 5000 hours of use under normal conditions. If it is not working properly due to long use time or other reasons, it should be overhauled and the carbon brush wear or bearing lubrication should be checked. Please add grease or replace carbon brushes.
10. When the heater is not in use during the warm season, please start it regularly 4-5 times, and run it for about 5 minutes each time, to ensure that the heater operates normally the next time it is used.