|The composition of the air conditioning system|
The air conditioning system is mainly composed of a compressor, a condenser, an evaporator, an expansion valve, a drying reservoir, and pipelines.
|Introduction to the principle of refrigeration|
1) After the user starts the automobile air conditioning system according to the operating procedures, the compressor starts to work under the drive of the engine to drive the refrigerant (R134a, an environmentally friendly refrigerant, which will not destroy the ozone layer, is non-toxic, non-irritating, Non-combustible, non-corrosive) circulating in a sealed air-conditioning system, the compressor compresses the gaseous refrigerant into high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas and discharges it from the compressor.
2) After the high-temperature and high-pressure refrigerant gas flows into the condenser through the pipeline, it dissipates heat and cools in the condenser, and then condenses into a high-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant and flows out.
3) The high-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant enters the drying reservoir through the pipeline, and flows into the expansion valve after being dried and filtered.
4) The high-temperature and high-pressure liquid refrigerant is throttled by the expansion valve, and its state changes drastically, turning into a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant.
5) The low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant immediately enters the evaporator, absorbs the heat of the air flowing through the evaporator in the evaporator, reduces the temperature of the air, blows out cold wind, and produces a cooling effect. The refrigerant itself evaporates into low temperature and low pressure due to the heat absorbed Gaseous refrigerant.
6) The low-temperature and low-pressure gaseous refrigerant is sucked by the compressor through the pipeline, compressed, and enters the next cycle. As long as the compressor works continuously, the refrigerant circulates continuously in the air conditioning system to produce a cooling effect; the compressor stops working and the air conditioning system The internal refrigerant then stops flowing and does not produce a cooling effect.