Applicable conditions and installation method of parking heater
Parking heaters were produced in Europe in the 1940s. They are mainly used to warm up the engine in winter and provide heating for cabs or passenger cars. After that, the products quickly spread across the European and North American markets. After entering the 1990s, with the increasingly stringent foreign environmental protection regulations and the improvement of passenger comfort requirements, the air-conditioning technology in automobile regulations put forward higher requirements for fuel heater combustion control, emission control, and noise control. The technical progress of domestic automobile fuel heaters.
Applicable conditions for automobile fuel heater:
1. Applicable conditions for automobile fuel heaters
(1) Ambient temperature: -40～85℃
(2) Altitude: ≤4500m
(3) Rated voltage: 12V, 24V
(4) Fuel: diesel/gasoline
1.When installing, first install the left and right brackets to the corresponding positions of the frame, then place the heater on the bracket horizontally, align the mounting holes of the base, first tighten the diagonal bolts, and then fix the others. The installation must be firmly fixed. The maintenance position is reserved for easy disassembly and assembly of the whole machine.
2. When installing the heater, ensure that the air intake is unblocked and sufficient. The exhaust pipe, drip pipe or its connecting pipe should extend out of the cabin.
3. The heater can take oil from the main fuel tank of the vehicle, use its excess oil or install a separate oil take-out connector, or a separate fuel tank. No matter which method is adopted, the fuel must pass through the filter device to ensure that the fuel level of the fuel tank is within ±300mm of the heater centerline. Use nylon tubing as the tubing, avoid using rubber tubing as much as possible. The oil pipe connection is firm, no air leakage, no connection to other oil pipes, it must go one way. The distance between the heater solenoid valve oil inlet joint and the oil level in the oil pipe in its natural state is within 3m. The oil pipes must be fixed and protected in sections to avoid shaking and abrasion during driving and causing abnormal fuel supply. When the heater is used for the second time, the fuel may not be sucked into the heater oil pump during the ignition process. Turn off the heater and repeatedly switch the heater ignition switch until the fuel in the fuel pipe completely enters the heater and it can work normally. During this process, fuel dripping out of the drip tube due to air in the fuel tube is normal.
4. The fuel tank and fuel pipe of the automobile fuel heater should be kept away from the exhaust pipe of the engine as far as possible to reduce the heat radiation of heating components to the fuel tank and fuel pipe to avoid danger.
The main motor of the automobile fuel heater drives the plunger oil pump, the combustion fan and the atomizer to rotate. The fuel pump sends the inhaled fuel to the atomizer through the fuel delivery pipeline. The atomizer atomizes the fuel through centrifugal force and mixes it with the air drawn by the combustion fan in the main combustion chamber. It is ignited by the hot glow plug and fully in the after combustion chamber. After burning, it turns back and transfers heat to the coolant in the water jacket interlayer through the inner wall of the water jacket and the radiating fins above it. After heating, the medium circulates in the entire pipeline system under the action of a circulating water pump (or thermal convection) to achieve the purpose of heating. The exhaust gas burned by the heater is discharged from the exhaust pipe.